Introducing your romantic partner to your family (especially during the holidays) can be an exciting relationship milestone. If you're considering inviting a new partner to your home for the holidays, here are somethings you need to consider:
1. See what your partner thinks first.
2. Feel out your family.
3. Give your partner the rundown on family members and activities.
4. Tell whoever's cooking about your partner's dietary restrictions.
5 Pick and choose which activity to participate in.
6. Steer clear of controversial conversation topics.
7. Sneak in some alone time.
In short, it is a balancing act and your role is to make both sides feel comfortable.